Be.You.Tiful training academy, Botox & dermal fillers level 3 beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone on here trainied with the above, I have spoken to them today and they have said that I can train in Botox and Dermal Fillers as I have a Level 3 in Beauty, they also mention insurance with a company called Insync on their facebook page. I have spoken to the Insurance company and they have confirmed that, providing I am level 3 and have trained they would offer me a quote. They would put me in touch with a prescriber once I have completed my training. I'm really interested in this but want to see if anyone else has any information on them please? x

Ring an insurance company idependent of the training supplier, like Salon Gold, or on of the other big ones, or your exisiting Beauty Therapy insurance provider, and see if they will insure you once you have completed the course. This will give you a clearer indication of the validity of the training and training provider.

Ring an insurance company idependent of the training supplier, like Salon Gold, or on of the other big ones, or your exisiting Beauty Therapy insurance provider, and see if they will insure you once you have completed the course. This will give you a clearer indication of the validity of the training and training provider.
Great advice!

It's the "putting you in touch with a prescriber" that's the tricky bit. Easier said than done. Make sure there is someone in your area that you can work with. if not, that's where medtherapist comes in handy.

Hey, there’s a place in Nottingham called BTBA. I did my microblading course there. They’re really good. I’ve not personally done Botox and fillers with them but i work in aesthetics clinics on the business side and have friends that have done Botox and filler training there and they’re highly recommended! They also have a network of prescribers, my friends haven’t had any problems getting prescriptions / Botox etc. Message them on Facebook or take a look at their website x

Hi
Did you do the training here in the end ? How was it

Latest posts

Back