Beaus Lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a new client who has deep beaus lines. Would anybody be able to tell me whether they would buff the ridges out over a period of time. I really dont want to go in there buffing away and causing any damage to her natural nail plate. Can this problem of beaus lines be corrected long term or is it hereditary or systematic problem. Also, would anyone be able to recommend a good base coat with ridge filler. Thanks.
David

Jaydee said:
Hi All, I have a new client who has deep beaus lines. Would anybody be able to tell me whether they would buff the ridges out over a period of time. I really dont want to go in there buffing away and causing any damage to her natural nail plate. Can this problem of beaus lines be corrected long term or is it hereditary or systematic problem. Also, would anyone be able to recommend a good base coat with ridge filler. Thanks.
David

You definitely do not want to be buffing Beau's lines .. if they are Beaus lines --! If they are, they are usually symptomatic of an illness where the body has shut down the growing process in order to heal itself and the nail has compacted whilst in shut down mode. Has the lady been ill?

The other day someone on the site incorrectly refered to filing damage as beaus lines. Beaus lines are caused by the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back