beautician needed who works mobile (south coast)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Hello, i've decided to treat myself to some treatments but don't have the time to get to anyone, with work and school runs i'm not free til the evening.
looking for a mobile therapist for waxing (should do myself but i'm a wimp:rolleyes:) and possibly massage would like to treat hubby to a massage too, i'm in the south between lymington and new milton, no couch needed as i have a spare at home:lol: if anyones able to or can recommend someone that would be fab, thanks guys xx:green:

Just to let you know your website domain name subscription ended on the 9th Feb you need to re-subscribe :hug: I was looking as my fiancés parents live in New Milton!

Just to let you know your website domain name subscription ended on the 9th Feb you need to re-subscribe :hug: I was looking as my fiancés parents live in New Milton!
oh my god :eek:thanks hun i didn't realise, will sort it asap x

It is a shame Esther you need a mobile therapist,as you could have come to our salon,we are on the edge of the new forest west of southampton.

While i could wax you,Rich could have given your husband a deep tissue,swedish or sports massage,whichever he prefers...

If you are desperate to be waxed,i could come and wax you myself,depending on where you live but i am not a mobile therapist.....but would waver it for you... but then again the salon is really lovely,in egyptian and ethnic style,though i do say so myself:lol:

It is a shame Esther you need a mobile therapist,as you could have come to our salon,we are on the edge of the new forest west of southampton.

While i could wax you,Rich could have given your husband a deep tissue,swedish or sports massage,whichever he prefers...

If you are desperate to be waxed,i could come and wax you myself,depending on where you live but i am not a mobile therapist.....but would waver it for you... but then again the salon is really lovely,in egyptian and ethnic style,though i do say so myself:lol:
Oh bless you hun thank you, i managed to find a lovely lady locally for fri, valentines and all that:lol:, thought i'd better make the effort. Would love to visit your salon though,the egyptian theme sounds right up my street! its hubbys birthday and our anniversary coming up, think i might book in for a pamper day for us both:green: xx

Latest posts

Back