Beautiful nails require beautiful rings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ive just stumbled across this site for silver jewellery. They have so many beautiful rings. I know we love our Enhancements, and when teamed up with a pretty ring with a bit of bling it makes your hands look great! Thought id share and wondered if anyone has already bought from them? xx

Silver by Mail | Silver Jewellery From Around The World

need the link hun lol xxx Or is it just me???? :lol:

bugger me ... it was me lol...just seen it....

No its me ... i forgot the link!! :o oh geeze its the beginning of the week forgive me! :hug:

great site...not to expensive either...i love silver. x

phew...thought I had lost a few more precious marbles :lol:

There are some lovely rings...there is a lovely multi-coloured one i like...

I have bought a few pieces from them.

i absolutely love rings!! (and necklaces....and bracelets!!) i have dodgy ears so have to keep gold earrings in all the time so wear other funky jewellery instead!!

i have over 20 rings but most of mine are cheap fashion ones from accessorize! they do some beautiful rings though!

I've bought quite a bit from Silver by Mail - mostly earrings and bracelets. Their stuff is beautiful and not too expensive...... I bought 2 pairs of earrings last weekend as it happens! Their service is great too......

Oooo, I feel a spending spree coming on ... thanks for sharing :hug:

Welcome hun :hug: Im still trying to choose which ring i like more. May show this site to my significant other :lol:

Fionas jewellery is very pretty. Always willing to support fellow geeks :hug:

Latest posts

Back