beauty and hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi i just wanted to see if anyone else has done two courses at the same time as im starting beauty 3 days aweek and ive been accepted on a hairdressing course which is 2 days aweek 6pm-9pm as the beauty course is daytime im just a bit worried about taking to much on as i dont want to fail so just wondering if anyone else has done 2 courses and how it was thanks as the beauty is 1 year and hairdressing is 2 year i really want to do both

i did a reflexology course along side my nvq3 beauty therapy, i did beauty 4 days a week and reflex 1 day a week and i had a weekend job so i was really busy!!! I found it ok as i was prepared to work hard and i knew the sort of commitment i was getting myself into. If you really want to do it then you will find a way, it will be hard work but it will be worth it. Good Luck

xx:)

hi thanks im gonna find out and make sure that there on diffrent days so that will help then i wont be rushing around thanks for ur advice

If you think you can do it then go for it !

I personally couldn't manage both of them but thats just me everyones different. :hug:

Thats quite a lot of work to take on as both course will cover a lot, but if you think you can do it, go for it!! :)

Tentips junior os doing both if i'm not mistaken ?!?!?

You are both braver than me,i know there is a hell of a lot of works for hair and i would imagine beauty is the same.

In fact,the colleges in Leeds won't let you do both. Hth's x

Latest posts

Back