Beauty Awards, is it legitimate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityBeauty2017

Reaction score
We have been contacted by the English Aesthetics & Beauty Awards 2017 to say we are finalists, however i can't find any further information about how we got nominated or how we get votes to win. Ive called the company and they said we got nominated through their other awards channels (irish hair & beauty awards/english hair and beauty awards etc) but we can't share anything to get votes to win its all done through the votes they already have and the info we provide about our salon? The company is called Creative Oceanic. I can find a list of finalists or really any other information about them on the Facebook page/website

Has anyone else been contacted by them or know much about how this generally works? if we went we would have to buy a table for around £700...

Hmmmm haven't , I have seen Irish and English awards though, can you contact them?

Just had a quick look, doesn't say who they are associated with e.g., Professional Beauty or Guild of Beauty Therapists? Doesn't seem to have a website or anything? Seems a bit odd, how have you even entered for nominations if you didn't know about it?

Funny how these awards pretty much ALWAYS involve salons or individuals spending hundreds of pounds to attend a ceremony...

Im guessing it's just a money generating venture. If you or anyone else didn't summit any photos etc how did they know what you did.....

You pay £700 for a table in a venue where the drinks are triple the price. A chap gets up on stage and says the winner is......... Me for tricking all you gullible people to spend £700 a table

Latest posts

Back