Beauty bed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linffs

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m looking to buy a hydrologic beauty bed. can anyone recommend a good brand please?
I’ve seen one on salon direct group and another on salone but can’t find any reviews on these companies which is concerning. If anyone can share any insight that would be great. Looking to spend around £350.

thank x

Hi, did you find any reviews from anyone in the end? Did you order from them? X

Hi, sorry only just stumbled across this message. I didn’t find any reviews and ended up buying one from amazing for £299. It’s not been used yet as obviously we’ve not been open but it’s set up and I’ve sat/ laid on it myself a few times and it’s pretty good. I’d say I’m happy with it so far 👍🏻

Hi, sorry only just stumbled across this message. I didn’t find any reviews and ended up buying one from amazing for £299. It’s not been used yet as obviously we’ve not been open but it’s set up and I’ve sat/ laid on it myself a few times and it’s pretty good. I’d say I’m happy with it so far 👍🏻
Hi please can I ask where I can buy a good beauty bed ? I have a mobile bed, not sure if I can use this in the salon. thank you

Hi please can I ask where I can buy a good beauty bed ? I have a mobile bed, not sure if I can use this in the salon. thank you

Hi Chinju,

I ended up getting a beauty bed on Amazon. I’ve been pretty happy with it so far, although due to lockdown, it’s not had much use.
Let me know if I can help further. X

Hi Chinju,

I ended up getting a beauty bed on Amazon. I’ve been pretty happy with it so far, although due to lockdown, it’s not had much use.
Let me know if I can help further. X

Hi
Thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated. I do have one from Amazon too but I am not too sure if I could use this in the salon.

Best wishes
Chinju x

I have rather a nasty bed which is quite hard. I covered it with a faux lamb fleece couch under blanket and a heated blanket and it’s fine! I got them from the massage warehouse. You can buy online from other suppliers but make sure you check the measurements as there are some very small versions! Now my couch has a waterproof covering from Majestic which I wipe down between clients with hydrochlorous acid which I make myself and it’s Covid secure and comfortable.

the best beds have lots of cushioning but there are ways to improvise. I know mobile therapists that chuck a yoga mat on top of their couch.

you can also buy memory foam couch toppers from majestic. I haven’t bought one because my fleece cover/electric blanket combo has been ok so far. But it is another way to upgrade a cheap bed to provide more comfort - they do feel lush so I am tempted.

I have rather a nasty bed which is quite hard. I covered it with a faux lamb fleece couch under blanket and a heated blanket and it’s fine! I got them from the massage warehouse. You can buy online from other suppliers but make sure you check the measurements as there are some very small versions! Now my couch has a waterproof covering from Majestic which I wipe down between clients with hydrochlorous acid which I make myself and it’s Covid secure and comfortable.

the best beds have lots of cushioning but there are ways to improvise. I know mobile therapists that chuck a yoga mat

on top of their couch.

you can also buy memory foam couch toppers from majestic. I haven’t bought one because my fleece cover/electric blanket combo has been ok so far. But it is another way to upgrade a cheap bed to provide more comfort - they do feel lush so I am tempted.

Hey I'm also mobile and wondering where the best place is to buy one. My one has just broke the part where u bring up so they can sit, nightmare.

The best bed is Delta Porra Light 2 and you can get from Massage Warehouse. I have a 28inch one and most clients comment how comfortable it is. I work a lot and tge previous bed kasted me 4 years. I had to replace it because the supporting mesh underneath started to bend. Clients didn't notice it but I wanted to replace before people started complaining. This is an expensive bed but it is worth every penny.

Latest posts

Back