Beauty box/bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverchick

Reaction score
I am planning on becoming mobile when my training is complete, and obviously until then I will be doing lots of practice. I need some sort of case and saw the wheeled tiered cases at Earls Court, do any of you geeks use one of these? are they practical to cart from place to place? do the varnishes etc. stay upright? Or is there a better alternative any of you could recommend?

i dont have one of the ones with wheels as many geeks on here have said how heavy they are to be lifting in and out of the car, i have one of the smaller ones that fold open and have a carry handle but i didnt pay £50.00 + that most beauty places charge i paid £22.99 from B&Q it is silver i can get all my stuff in that i need and nothing falls over as it has seperate compartments that you can size to how you need it and 3 levels and just the same as what is sold in the beauty shops or websites, hope this helps:hug:

Ive got loads of boxes & cases, but the best one which i think you could probably fit most of your nail stuff in is a hat box from lush.
Its a good exscuse to treat yourself to as you get loads of goodies in it ! :)

But if your looking for something bigger then take a look at Welcome to Creative Nail Place.co.uk they have a pull along trolley that looks like a suitcase but has loads of compartments in. Its on my xmas wish list !

i dont have one of the ones with wheels as many geeks on here have said how heavy they are to be lifting in and out of the car, i have one of the smaller ones that fold open and have a carry handle but i didnt pay £50.00 + that most beauty places charge i paid £22.99 from B&Q it is silver i can get all my stuff in that i need and nothing falls over as it has seperate compartments that you can size to how you need it and 3 levels and just the same as what is sold in the beauty shops or websites, hope this helps:hug:

I got the exact same one and it works a treat. I also got the one that looks like a briefcase to match, don't but that one it holds excess stock for me, if you tried to carry it anywhere the contents would just end up in a big heap when you opened it!

Teri x:)

great minds think alike terri and we both saved a small fortune:lol:

I've done all the fancy trollies on wheels and a few other things that I thought looked cool at the time, but I wouldn't part from my 'Bucket Bag'!! I have 2 in fact. I've used them for more than 15 years now and never found anything better for my needs. They are also comparatively inexpensive.

Hello,
Can you tell me where you can buy 'bucket bags' from?

The Hyperion Group 0113 275 5719

Here's a photo!

I can see everything I need at a glance and they hold everything and are easy to carry with a long nice wide shoulder strap.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 331
:green: Hi Silverchick - I have just recently started doing nails and the B&Q box is great, £22.99 bargin ..... everything fits in!!! Just got to master the art of not banging it against my knees when carrying it!

I have always had hard boxes or sturdy nail cases etc... I bought a large Bucket Bag a few months back and wouldn't swap it for the world... it's fab :D

Thanks to all for previous replies.
Do the bucket bags have compartments for bottles, polish etc? also how do you carry larger items, e.g, lamp?
I really like the wheely bag think i might go that way, dodgy back would prefer it methinks!!:lol:

Thanks to all for previous replies.
Do the bucket bags have compartments for bottles, polish etc? also how do you carry larger items, e.g, lamp?
I really like the wheely bag think i might go that way, dodgy back would prefer it methinks!!:lol:

You do not have to put your 3 tier case on wheels in the car with all the tiers connected...I split mine up...the top tier is taken off with lid still on it, as this is the deepest tier and holds all my bottles, including tall ones in the elastic straps around inside the top tier...all my bottles stay upright fine, and the other 2 tiers are left together and it is no problem to lift all these into the car and even if they are split up they never fall over as I travel. I have suffered from a bad back from time to time too and this tiered case has NOT had a negative effect on mine. I bought a smaller case initially and within a few weeks found it was too small.

Ive got the big silver case that comes in three parts. I find it the best case of the different types i have Had. I can put tons of stuff in it as well as bins and extension leads etc in it or just take the parts that i need and with the wheels and handle on it excellent. Ive bumped mine all over the place getting from airports and coach stations and throwing it about in the back of my car, not the lightest of them all but stands up to the test it goes through.

The Hyperion Group 0113 275 5719

Here's a photo!

I can see everything I need at a glance and they hold everything and are easy to carry with a long nice wide shoulder strap.

wow love those bags - im gonna get me one of those

There are pockets around the outside of the Bucket Bag, I use them for my cuticle remover, Scrubfresh, files, lintfree pads, handsdown pads, Nailfresh, forms and anything else that'll fit in them lol
When I had my large workbox on wheels I found that I was taking much more than I actually needed, those extra un-needed items still had to be lifted in and out of the car aswell as being pulled/wheeled, not forgetting carried to go up steps...
My UV Lamp is always in it's box and in a seperate bag along with an extension lead and spare towels.

Latest posts

Back