Beauty couch advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moxie

Reaction score
Hello, I'm thinking about getting a couch off ebay but I'm not sure if the quality will be good. I'm looking for one that is sturdy but can be portable as I will be doing some mobile work. Any help would be great :green:

I bought mine of e.bay the couch is fab, however the zip broke on the carry case, which is a pain.

I'll get back to you with details, it cost me around £90

hiya hunnie ,, i have pm'd you xx

Hi,

I got my couch from ebay - think the seller was healthline. It is fantastic, sturdy and also portable, however it is heavy.

HTH

I've been looking at the ones from healthline it's nice to know they are as good as they look, thank you x

I have a healthline one too, its great and i got one of the lighter ones so not too heavy.
Just make sure if you want one where the back goes up you double check which one you are ordering as some of them are just flat couches and you can not sit your client up.hth

I also got a healthline one, it is heavy, but if you remove the extras of which there are several that helps. It was really cheap, with delivery came to about £60, and is really sturdy. I am very pleased with the quality.

Thanks everyone, you've been a huge help x
Ditzy, the website's great, love the name x

Latest posts

Back