Beauty couch for treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
hi what are peoples thoughts on this couch? it will need to be a table for nail treatments, a bed for waxing, eye treatments, sp lashes snd i think thats it...

xx

Attachments

• beauty couch.JPG
    beauty couch.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 234
Or this one? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364155501.010864.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364155501.010864.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 194
My couch is similar to the first pic, excellent for all treatments but I wouldn't recommend for nails as its pretty wide, think about your back (& your clients comfort) xx

cheers jojo. decided for purple one as its 12kg rather 18kg and pretty much all my treatments will be me going to peoples houses... but think will get in white...
xx

I have the purple one in white and I love it; it's sturdy yet easy to manoeuvre, is easy to do nails across and is actually really comfy! X

I have both ... Lol ... The top one (wooden base) ... About 18kg ... Much better couch, thick padding - deeper width ... I brought the aluminium one to save my back doing mobile and although is ok it's not as good tbh ... I still use my wooden one if I know I can get into clients House easy .... Lol ... X x

I have both ... Lol ... The top one (wooden base) ... About 18kg ... Much better couch, thick padding - deeper width ... I brought the aluminium one to save my back doing mobile and although is ok it's not as good tbh ... I still use my wooden one if I know I can get into clients House easy .... Lol ... X x

Thanks so much Sandra that's unbelievably helpful that u have both!! Lol think I will order the black one. Do u do any lash treatments etc? Because il have to sit at the foot of the bed and I'm wondering how il find fitting my legs in.

What colour do you guys think? This is my logo xx courtesy of Carl @ Verve

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364221508.401935.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364221508.401935.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 160
hi what are peoples thoughts on this couch? it will need to be a table for nail treatments, a bed for waxing, eye treatments, sp lashes snd i think thats it...

xx

Can i ask where this is from? Thanks X

It's hard to see whether yours and your clients legs will fit under when doing nails. So many couches have strengthening cords or wires going underneath, it's a bit of a challenge to see any without this.

... Glad i could help ... Yes I do all treatments, I don't have a problem with lashes and sitting at end of couch... X x

I got mine last night (same as the purple one above) and its fab really padded and sturdy. Just had a go at putting it up and taking it down by myself and it was easy. It came with a bag and even a cover, the cover isn't brilliant but will be fine as an extra under towels. I have to say I'm glad I've gone for the 12kg one being mobile I wouldn't like to think I'd got to lug the 18kg one aroundx

Can I ask please. Are they really sturdy for massage and do they squeak when massaging?

xx

I Have this one and clients always comment on how comfortable it is x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I find the purple one (12kg) squeaks a bit and some of the plastic washers have broke) ... it is ok for the price of them - but when iv done my o/h it squeaks more as he's over 6ft and a lot heavier than my clients ... But my wooden 18kg one is sturdier in my opinion (and wider) ... As I said it depends where I go to which one I take with me... X

Latest posts

Back