Beauty couch make over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Can anyone post some pics of their beds all made up beautifully pls? My couch needs a make over! lol I've read the other threads (show me your set up) etc but I need just bed inspiration! I want it to look lovely and inviting for some fb pics but it never looks that great [emoji53]x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458312415.973098.jpg

I use a pretty sarong as a couch cover when I'm doing non-couch treatments

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458314023.143238.jpg
see mine looks a bit rubbish! Lol [emoji57]

Anyone else got any pics to share? [emoji3]

Mine has a heated full-sized pad which covers the entire bed underneath the bedding.

New Room 1.jpg

Miss Redd is it a bit like a heated blanket? I'm thinking of doing that as my room can get a little chilly!x

I'll take a pic of my bed and post it tomorrow too, :)

Here are a couple of other views. The mirror on the make-up table is going to be replaced with the Hollywood mirror, which arrived today! So excited!! :)
New Room 3.jpg
New Room 2.jpg
Mirror.jpg

Here are a couple of other views. The mirror on the make-up table is going to be replaced with the Hollywood mirror, which arrived today! So excited!! :)View attachment 195520 View attachment 195521 View attachment 195522

Miss_Redd what a beautiful set up! Can I ask where did you get the white cube units your storage boxes are on?

Im trying to find these for a room Im renting from April. Ikea used to sell them but I thought they had been discontinued :( xx

Hiya,

My furniture is all Ikea. Kallax is the name of it. Here's a link below. What's great is that you get get different coloured boxes to slide into them for drawers.

:) xx

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/tools/kallax/

Miss_Redd what a beautiful set up! Can I ask where did you get the white cube units your storage boxes are on?

Im trying to find these for a room Im renting from April. Ikea used to sell them but I thought they had been discontinued :( xx

They were called expedit which was discontinued but now called kallax [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back