Beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashadilly

Reaction score
I'm over from nails currently training in waxing and have just bought my beauty bed off of Ebay. (I was shocked as only ordered it last night from Manchester and I received it this morning... I live in the Highlands of Scotland.. WOW). Anyway, what are the musts that I need?

I mean couch roll, covers etc? What is your usual set up? Is Sallys the best for these things or Ellisons?

This will more than likely be covered on my course however I want to have everything organised.

Thanks! :hug:

Couch covers and couch roll are the two essentials for waxing. Then if you want to dress the bed with other items like towels and head cushions etc. I always use small towels for waxing and during these cold months I also use an electric blanket on the couch.
Most beauty suppliers provide a range if couch covers etc....

Majestic are very good with a great range and they also do lots of other things like valances, towels etc...

http://www.majestictowels.co.uk

Jack

Couch covers and couch roll are the two essentials for waxing. Then if you want to dress the bed with other items like towels and head cushions etc. I always use small towels for waxing and during these cold months I also use an electric blanket on the couch.
Most beauty suppliers provide a range if couch covers etc....

Majestic are very good with a great range and they also do lots of other things like valances, towels etc...

http://www.majestictowels.co.uk

Jack

Hi Jack. I remember you talking about the electric blankets before. Do you use one that is designed and fitted specificaly for treatment couches? Any recommendations? Cheers

Tom I just bought a dreamland one , single size which has a timer and setting gauge and works fine for me. I have seen ones that are designed for massage couches with fitted edges which look great also. Clients appreciate them and do comment especially at the moment.

Jack

Hi Tom I bought a really cheap one from argos. It's a single bed one and has two heat settings. I find it particularly good when doing something like massage so I may get super warm but the client is stripped off and may feel chilly. Because we're in a barn as well it can be really cold so a heated blanket is much appreciated.

Vic x

[quoteth=tashadilly;2121417]I'm over from nails currently training in waxing and have just bought my beauty bed off of Ebay. (I was shocked as only ordered it last night from Manchester and I received it this morning... I live in the Highlands of Scotland.. WOW). Anyway, what are the musts that I need?

I mean couch roll, covers etc? What is your usual set up? Is Sallys the best for these things or Ellisons?

This will more than likely be covered on my course however I want to have everything organised.

Thanks! :hug:[/quote]
Hi can I ask if it's the one off e bay for £49.99? Comes in pink, black or white? If so is it any good ? Had my eye on it x

[quoteth=tashadilly;2121417]I'm over from nails currently training in waxing and have just bought my beauty bed off of Ebay. (I was shocked as only ordered it last night from Manchester and I received it this morning... I live in the Highlands of Scotland.. WOW). Anyway, what are the musts that I need?

Thanks! :hug:
Hi can I ask if it's the one off e bay for £49.99? Comes in pink, black or white? If so is it any good ? Had my eye on it x[/QUOTE]

Yes I think so.

It was pink & white. Super quality! You would think it cost a fortune x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back