Beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashxxx

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good beauty couch? I'm looking for a new one- I would like one without the cables attached underneath as I want to use it for both beauty treatments and to do nails on. The one I have currently the cables stop me and my client being able to put our legs under, so not very comfy! It's really hard to know what they are going to be like in flesh just by looking at pictures in brochures/online...Any suggestions would be great- either static or mobile couch as long as it is sturdy!! Many thanks in advance.

I'm debating against this one also- looks quite sturdy but wondering whether the bottom it will restrict leg space for clients and myself! Anybody who has this couch could you please let me know how you find it? :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 29
I had it and you can dismantle it, but it's a full sized couch so def not portable like a mobile one.

I had it and you can dismantle it, but it's a full sized couch so def not portable like a mobile one.
Great thankyou for your help!

Latest posts

Back