Beauty couches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Hello!!!
Been looking into buying a beauty couch suitable for mobile seen a couple on ebay which look great,but obviously need to consider the weight,is 15kgs too heavy for mobile i know you can get them lighter,but funds are limited!! thanks xxx

Hiya, lets put it this way my new one (I will use it static) arrived today and is just under 18kg and I could not lift it!!!!
1kgs may be ok if you are strong. There are carbon ones available at 10kgs but not as cheap.
This is a good website..MASSAGE TABLES WITH BACK RESTS

Sam

beautelle do great couches. i got mine from them a few years ago and its still as good as new. think mine weighs about 15kgs...mostly they come with a carry case with has a handle and wheels on the bottom so you can wheel them along whenever you get the chance!

i've carted mine all over the place!

Beautelle portable & static massage therapy & beauty couches

Brilliant thank you both x

My portable couch is 15kgs and it is really difficult to lift. I think it's made worse because I'm only 5'1" .:rolleyes:

If you possibly can try and get one which is lighter it will make the job so much easier.

hth:hug:

hi this is the one i got off ebay and it weighs 17.5 kgs

it is just bearable - so when funds allow i will be getting a lighter one but works for me for now and got a free tunic as well

health and beauty wear advertise on salon geek which is who i bought it off on ebay

link to my couch:
eBay.co.uk: Portable Massage Table Couch Brand New 600+SOLD (item 180105764918 end time 17-Apr-07 15:08:23 BST)

hope it works

but also salonsdirect.com do same one in a lighter version with aluminium legs intead of metal and it is £95.00 i think (plus vat)

and house of famuir do a trolley for most massage couches at about £15.00
- check on that thought cos not 100% positive on price

hth
nicola
x

Beauty Express do a couch trolley if you have difficulty lifting a couch. It's in their new catalogue and on the website. I ordered one for a friend who's a massage therapist and she thinks it's marvellous!

Brilliant advice from you all as usuall,thanks fellow geeks xxx

Hiya Girle

If your mobile which ive been for 4 years now I would def recommend spending a little more money and getting a lighter one, check how much weight it can take aswell, It maybe ok in the morning but by the afternoon your arms will be round my your ankles and your thinking why am I doing this??? Go for long term better quality it will pay off I promise you.

Charmaine:)

Latest posts

Back