beauty course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi i went for my interview yesterday for my course ( beauty therapy ) all went well, so hopefully ill be starting my course next september plus i was asked if i do get accepted would i like to do nailtiques manicure, art deco make up traning tooth fairy , ear piercing and dermalogica skin care training the first 2 are £25 extra and the others are free (just extra work ) and the last one is an extra £60 do you think that doing thease would help in the future to get work i will be doing nvq2 any advice would be nice thanks

That sounds great, if i was you i would jump at the opportunity, you can never learn too much :hug:

Yes very much,although I would say the Dermalogica one is a bit iffy.Obviously it would be great to have the knowledge of the products and different facial massage routine but if you work in a salon that dosn't do Dermalogica it's of no benefit and if you did work in a salon using Dermalogica,didn't pay the £60.00 for extra training whilst at college, then the expense if any would fall on the salon,most of these big facial ranges provide free training,I know Darphin does and Eve Taylor.

It would help you get a foot in the door with a salon that does use Dermalogica though,and their are loads of salons that use these products.

Anyway,I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy your new course,whatever you decide to do.xx

i would go for it if i were you, i use art deco makeup and they have a great range. Although i did dermalogica training when i was at college and have found it no use whatsoever and personally i don't like their products.
get all the qualifications you can now cuz it can turn out quite expensive if you do later on.

xx:)

Take as much training as you can afford.

Dermalogica has a good reputation and could help when you come to work in the industry.

Latest posts

Back