Beauty | Do You Love Your Muff Enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... I've seen it all now :lol:

Jesus I hope not noodle :eek: ;)

Lmao at muff on the move. Well if theres a call for it then furry muff uhum i mean fair enough. Good luck to the lady i say :)

Your muff is enough - Donna Summer!

hahahaha can you imagine the face of whoever gets this as a prezzie?

Abba - Dancing Muff; Knowing Muff Knowing You; Thank you for the Muff...

OK stopping now... wait.. "Muff Plus One" or Duran Duran "Hungry Like the Muff"!

OMG!
This has to be the funniest thing I have seen all week.

Had a look at the website and I would love to order a 'maintenance' kit for a present but I can't think who I could buy it for without offending them!

The conversation; "I know your Muff has been on the go, so I bought you something....."

BRILLIANT!

Lol I want to buy one for a present to!!

All good things (come to a Muff)
From Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' album.

I've eaten too many ice pops got a bit of a suger rush going on :)

Vicki xx

.......invokes a mystical feeling of invigoration reminding you of botanical dew drops suspended in a welcomed breeze. :eek:

Yes, I always aim for this whenever I leave the house. But only when I forget my pants!

All good things (come to a Muff)
From Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' album.

I've eaten too many ice pops got a bit of a suger rush going on :)

Vicki xx
I just thought of another Nelly Furtado song to involve the word 'Muff', but it's far too rude to put on here....lol. ;-)

I just thought of another Nelly Furtado song to involve the word 'Muff', but it's far too rude to put on here....lol. ;-)

I have muffified every nelly song i can think of HAHA! I am guessing the one you mean would be Maneater aka muffeater? No? Ha ha ha ha !

Here are some more Nelly songs, I have aching tummy muscles now I laughed so hard!

"Broken muffs"
"Hey, muff!"
"Big muff (bigger the better)" - yes this is really a song title of hers, minus the muff of course!
"Morning after muff"
"I'm like a muff"

Okay I give up now. My tummy cant hack anymore laughing!

I too would love to give one as a gift. Office secret santa perhaps???????

That'd be a good way for a guy to dump his chick without actually giving her a reason. Just hand her that.

Anyway, on that note………when the going get's muff, the muff gets going. Nite x

Suspicious muffs by elvis
Show me muff by robin s
Muff is in the air
Can you feel the muff tonight by elton john
Muff in an elevator by aerosmith
My muff is your muff by whitney housten
My muff will go on celine dion ;)

I was giggling lots until I read Samantha's "hungry like a muff" and nearly pee'd my pants. Perhaps i need a leaky muff kit hahaha

Puts a whole new vibe ( excuse the pun ) on Little Miss Muffit haha xx

Dont forget the muffin man ;)

You might as well face it, I'm addicted to muff...Robert Palmer

After the Muff Has Gone...Earth, Wind & Fire

Cupid Muffle...Cupid

Don't Stand so Close to Muff...The Police

This is the funniest thread in forever! 'Night geeks... :zzz:

Totally unnecessary products, and a potential cause of bacterial vaginosis (BV).
There's absolutely no need to go messing around down there with anything more complicated than warm water. If you upset the vaginal flora by altering the pH you run the risk of precipitating an overgrowth of the bacteria that cause BV.

And finally, every teenage boy's favourite choon: The first muff is the deepest - Rod Stewart.
Ahem.

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally, every teenage boy's favourite choon: The first muff is the deepest - Rod Stewart.
Ahem.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha :)

This product is so funny. What will they think of next :/ x

I have muffified every nelly song i can think of HAHA! I am guessing the one you mean would be Maneater aka muffeater? No? Ha ha ha ha !

Here are some more Nelly songs, I have aching tummy muscles now I laughed so hard!

"Broken muffs"
"Hey, muff!"
"Big muff (bigger the better)" - yes this is really a song title of hers, minus the muff of course!
"Morning after muff"
"I'm like a muff"

Okay I give up now. My tummy cant hack anymore laughing!

I too would love to give one as a gift. Office secret santa perhaps???????

Haha! That was the song I was talking about. ;-)

That'd be a good way for a guy to dump his chick without actually giving her a reason. Just hand her that.

Anyway, on that note………when the going get's muff, the muff gets going. Nite x
Love that! Pmsl.

Yes Sher16 secret Santa go on I dare you lol! Love this whole thread brightened up a grey morning!

Excellent thread... Muff the magic dragon! x

Latest posts

Back