Beauty Express VAT free ordering 3-4th Sep??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
I've got it in my head that Beauty Express have a VAT free couple of days coming up on 3rd and 4th Sept but I cannot remember where I saw this, or if it requires a code or anything. Does anyone know?

You may be right as Salon Services have a VAT free day on 6th I believe

found this on beauty serve
BEAUTY: Vat-free days

Make sure you get your VAT Free savings with Beauty Express, on the 3rd and 4th September.

VAT Free savings are available on all products and equipment from The Beauty Book - so don't miss out!

Telephone Lo-call 0845 702 3803, or order online at www.beautyexpress.co.uk, quoting EN07.

found this on beauty serve
BEAUTY: Vat-free days

Make sure you get your VAT Free savings with Beauty Express, on the 3rd and 4th September.

VAT Free savings are available on all products and equipment from The Beauty Book - so don't miss out!

Telephone Lo-call 0845 702 3803, or order online at www.beautyexpress.co.uk, quoting EN07.

I had a order for a few hundred pounds to place with Ellisons, called them and asked if they were honoring any show deals they usually have. They said no, pointed out that I'd just do the order with B.Express instead as they were - didn't seem interested in having the order, so they lost a complete order rather then a small part.

And now my parcel is waiting for me at home ... can't wait!!!

Hi everyone

Just been looking into this thread and noticed a couple of you have had products from beauty express>

I have just recieved a cataloge this morning not had chance to look at it yet lol.

have any of you had products and equiptment from there and what did you think? would you reccommend them>

Im asking because I am after good facial products but most of the well known ones are just so expensive but i dont want any cheapo stuff either.

I am starting up at home soon and dont want to give my clients just average products, i would like to find a good range but unexpensive.

can anyone suggest anything or could recommend any for me?

would really appreciate it

Hi everyone

Just been looking into this thread and noticed a couple of you have had products from beauty express>

I have just recieved a cataloge this morning not had chance to look at it yet lol.

have any of you had products and equiptment from there and what did you think? would you reccommend them>

Im asking because I am after good facial products but most of the well known ones are just so expensive but i dont want any cheapo stuff either.

I am starting up at home soon and dont want to give my clients just average products, i would like to find a good range but unexpensive.

can anyone suggest anything or could recommend any for me?

would really appreciate it

Facial products from wholesalers might not be what you're looking for, There are lots of other threads regarding skincare ranges, see if you can find some :)

I have two skincare ranges, Susan Molyneux whose website is MONU by Susan Molyneux and P8N8 whose website is P8N8 - antiageing oxygen skincare but I have also ordered Pharmagel who have a special offer through Beautyguild Expo, check out Beauty Guild : Home

Happy hunting

Latest posts

Back