Beauty express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigers-mummy

Reaction score
Rant alert!!
Has anyone else been disappointed with Beauty Express? I placed my 1st ordered with them and got a faulty heater, I emailed to inform them as it was late. Today I got a call saying because the heaters actually working and its just the thermostat light, it doesn't need replacing, it will be fine! I said my concern is if there's a loose wire it could cause a fire (extreme but i don't know what it takes to start a fire!). Next thing she says is the heaters out of stock but i must have your old one back because of type of problem! ...what now I have pointed out what the loose wire could do!?
Why should I pay all that money for something faulty anyway! Now i have to wait a few weeks till ones in stock and wait in all day for someone to collect this old one...great!! Rant over lol!

Aw no I ordered for the first time from them and recieved my hive mini multi pro, havent tried it yet. They were all out of PR wax and couldnt tell me when it would be in again, grrr! That's ridiculous though... they werent gonna replace it until you explained about it being a hazard! Unimpressed even more!

I have never had a problem. But if that was me faulty means faulty - doesn't matter how small the fault and it needs replacing!

ive never had a problem with them, always good customer service and products and value for money. shame to hear about your problem but there not normally like that :/

This is a problem that you will have to sort out with the company in question. Contact your local trading standards office to find out what rights you have as a business buyer.

This forum is not the place to rant about particular companies, it is against the site rules to do so and because of this I am closing the thread.:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back