Beauty/eyelash technician shows/events

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm starting my journey to become a full time eyelash technician and I'm looking for an event that would give me some opportunities to network, look for eyelash extension suppliers and just to really get some professional tips and ideas on how to grow.

Could anyone recommend some good events happening this year I could attend, ideally in London but willing to travel also so as long as in the UK.

Your help would be much appreiated!

Ah what a shame you missed Professional Beauty at ExCel last month It's the biggest show and always held in February.
Could you get to Birmingham? Beauty UK is at the NEC on 19-20 May.
Or there's another Beauty show at Olympia 29-30 September.

Hey this is very helpful, I was gutted to find out I missed the Professional Beauty event! But was thinking of going to the one in Birmingham just wasn't sure how much would be about eyelash extensions, but I think I'm going to go for that one :)

Thanks for replying!

Hey this is very helpful, I was gutted to find out I missed the Professional Beauty event! But was thinking of going to the one in Birmingham just wasn't sure how much would be about eyelash extensions, but I think I'm going to go for that one :)

Thanks for replying!

A little closer to the time it might be worth googling Beauty UK to see if they've publicised which brands are attending. I can't remember off hand whether they do, but Professional Beauty do this. Although not as big as PB, there should still be quite a few lash brands.

There is a new exhibition starting this July in London, it’s called Salon Life (I’m just a tad excited [emoji38])

http://www.salon-life.co.uk/

Actually this may not be quite right for what you’re after, sorry [emoji53]
It's ok, thanks for the advice :) x

Latest posts

Back