Beauty | Former Head Of BABTAC Launches Beauty School

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Following her departure from BABTAC, Julie Speed has announced plans for her new beauty and holistic training school. The school, based in Gloucestership, will open up next month and will offer a wide range of qualifications and post-graduate courses for salon and spa team.

Speaking of the International Beauty & Holistic Academy, Speed explains that this school is about getting trainees ready for work in the real world. "Before working for Babtac, I had my own experiences of students applying for jobs, who weren’t actually salon-ready but thought perhaps this was because of my own expectations. However, I learned that this problem was not unique to me. We realised there is a very real need for high quality training for both students starting out and those already trained."

For this reason, real life, on the job training, was essential. "We’re also now working with a number of product houses, as well as with a number of established spas such as Calcot Manor, to upskill individuals in specific areas and ensure they truly are commercially aware. We are offering a gateway to a career anywhere in the world."

The school will offer Itec, VTCT courses as well as brand specific training from Thalgo and Decléor.

The first course will be start on April 14 and students interested in finding out more or booking a course should visit: The International Holistic and Beauty Academy

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Latest posts

Back