Beauty | Go Pink With Easydry To Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Award winning, eco-friendly, disposable towel manufacturer Easydry, are doing their bit to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October by offering salons the chance to 'go pink' with them.

For the last four years, Easydry have offered the limited edition pink towel to salons to use for the day, the week or the whole month of October. Since 2010, hundred of salons have 'gone pink' in support of Breast Cancer and for each bag or box of towels sold, Easydry donate money to charity.

"Turning the salon and the team pink helps highlight in a fun an caring way that it is Breast Cancer Awareness month," explains Easydry founder and managing director, Anne Butterly. "And we want to help. Swapping to Easydry towels for the day will have a big impact but without a huge outlay and, as always, Easydry will donate money for every bag or box of pink towels sold."

In fact, Easydry have chosen to donate all proceeds to Trevor Sorbie's charity, My New Hair which works to develop a network of caring salons, trained in giving the best possible services to those who have lost their hair due to treatment for cancer. My New Hair will receive £1 for every bag of 50 towels sold and £10 for every box of 900 sold.

If you want to get your salon involved, contact Easydry or your local wholesaler to switch to the limited edition pink towel. If you want to go a step or two further, ask clients to make donations or get your team to wear pink. Whatever you do, spread the word. Being aware saves lives.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 08.11.16.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 08.11.16.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 667
I have the 3 Gelish colours tha was brought out by Harmony a while ago, I get alot ask fro pinks during the month so will deffo try to get the pink towels as well.

Latest posts

Back