Beauty guild insurance help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
Hiya!
I have the full beauty Therapist guild insurance but I am now opening a salon does my insurance cover me? I'm not hiring staff but my lease is a full repairing insuring one and don't know if I need more cover?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I'm not sure about your particular insurance but you will need public liability cover. We use Salon Gold but if you Google Salon Insurance you could ring around for quotes

Hth

Sent from my HTC Desire

Beauty guild has that as part of my insurance, since I was working mobile already. I mean more for the inside if the shop x

Hi

I'm not sure if your public liability for mobile would be the same for salon premises. Perhaps check with them, you need to insure people for accidents happening inside your premises.

You may also need contents insurance but I'm sure if you ring them and explain your change in circumstances they will point you in the right direction.

HTH

Anything to do with insurance you *must* speak to your insurer! They are the only ones who can give you a definitive answer ... we can all be convinced it does, but your policy could be different or there could be something unique about the query.

Why take the risk? A quick phone call or email will give you the definitive answer.

Mat

Hiya!
I have the full beauty Therapist guild insurance but I am now opening a salon does my insurance cover me? I'm not hiring staff but my lease is a full repairing insuring one and don't know if I need more cover?
Thanks!

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 2177 384, and one of our advisors will be able to go through exactly what cover you have.

Only your insurance company can advise you what your policy covers accurately. You should always check directly.

Latest posts

Back