Beauty | Habia Welcomes Gill Morris As Partnership Director

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Habia have announced that they have appointed Gill Morris to the new role of partnership director. Currently the manager of GMT business training, she will take up her new role next week with a focus of developing effective partnerships between industry and education.

Morris, a founding director of Habia in 2000, said the key would be to promoting Habia's professional registers, "I think suppliers have fallen off the radar a bit and I want to bring them back on board, because every salon does training with brands. FE colleges and private training providers can be endorsed by Habia. Therapists on the Professional Registers can then get CPD points for their brand training.

"My remit is to bring education and industry more closely together for mutual benefit. Sometimes they can be a bit disjointed and I have a background in both, so I’m going to be that bridge and look after commercial relationships. I’m so excited about it; I feel as though my career to date has brought me to this point."

Habia marketing manager Kate Evans added, "We do work with quite a lot of brands already via corporate memberships and via adverts in Habia News but Gill will be taking it to the next level with the new things we’ve got. The registers are new. We’ve always endorsed training but we’re now relauching endorsement, working with Skills Active to offer a new product."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 7281533_Image1_3.jpg
    7281533_Image1_3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back