beauty matterz opens 2 morro!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie9281

Reaction score
hey geeks, not been on here for ages but always reading the posts and its because of you lot i have finally managed to start my business tomorrow!!:lol:

im really nervous but im sure im doing the right thing! i hope.

i managed to get funding from princes trust and i bought everything and decorated a room that im renting in a local gym, its only costing me £50 a week inc all bills!! i think i got a bargain & hopefully i'll be okay!:green:

if anyones got any advice that might be able to help me i would be very grateful!

i think that i have thought of everything but now its got to the time im scared i have forgot something!

i'd love to hear from any u experts out there.

thanks

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get lots of clients xx

Well done on getting it all sorted, and good luck for tomorrow. I hope it all goes well for you. :hug:

Good luck hunny, you must be really excited,
wishing you all the luck in the world :hug:

(also hun if you have time, could you give me some info on how the princess trust thing works, i have contacted them, just waiting for them to get back in touch now , im scared of them hahaha )

Wishing you heaps of luck for your first day and for the future. :hug:

I went through the princes trust also but the area i lived in didnt qualify for a grant so i had a low cost loan. The interest was great! Much lower than it would be for a bank. 6 months time and ive paid it all off. x

Don't have any advise to give you, you sound like you've got it all covered, just wanted to wish you heaps of good luck:hug:

GOOD LUCK
:hug:

My advice is GO FOR IT think positive, live your dreams and enjoy it! Good luck!!xxx

Good luck
for
your Grand Opening
Tommorow
&
your future

:)

Good luck:hug:

good luck for today!:lol:

Good luck & all the best for the future!!! :hug: :)

Latest posts

Back