Beauty poster company gone bust?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone tell me if they have ordered posters form a company latley and not received them? I ordered some poster a few weeks ago and tried to ring them and the number has been disconnected. Oh well I only lost about £20:cry: could of been worse.
I then went to another site which does posters and thier number is not taking calls either:eek: glad i checked before I ordered and parted with more of my cash on the net.
I cannot name the companys for obvious reasons but would like to warn to check the telephone number before ordering I dont want anybody else to loose money:hug:

Does anybody know where I can get some posters for my salon??????
Thanks
Noulady

i recently ordered some from vistaprint and they were really nice! i paid exta for the thick card and glad i did!
hope that helps x

Have a look in Ellisons or beauty express.At least you know your safe with them companies.
How out of order! £20 out of pocket and you still need your posters!!
Thanks for the warning hun xxx

i recently ordered some from vistaprint and they were really nice! i paid exta for the thick card and glad i did!
hope that helps x

Do you mean ones that you make yourself?
xxx

I think noulady means salon posters already made hun, for certain products etc. I could be wrong lol

Your poster must look brill with your logo on!! Were you impressed? I was thinking of doing one off vista print too
xxx

yeh i was really impressed! they had a get 1 poster free offer so i ordered one to see the quality then ordered some more

i think their business cards are a bit cheap looking but i use them as appointment and loyalty cards!

i like their brochures, my designs have all black background with a white logo and white and pink writing, it looks really effective!

i dont know what products you use but i get my nail posters from bio-sculpture and my lashes ones from xtreme, maybe ask your trainer/supplier?
thanks

Um... who did you order from?

I recently spent £20 on 4 posters (some of these posters where on other sites and also ellisons and beauty express more a few pounds more).

I could not get a hold of them by phone. I emailed them and they responded by phone saying something about fault in online payment system.

If you tell me the company name I may have the telephone number for you.

Latest posts

Back