Beauty Pro Steamer is cracking after use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebear

Reaction score
The plastic container on my beauty pro steamer is starting to crack! It's new and I have only used it 3 times! Has anyone else experienced this! [emoji29]

Have you spoken to where you bought it?

Yes, it's started cracking after I used it a few times and the supplier sent me a replacement, now the replacement is also cracking [emoji29]. I'm going to describe the steps I do and if anyone can let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

1. I Fill the bass with cold purified/distilled water
2. I wet the towels with cold water, wring them out, sprinkle a few drops of lavender
3.put in the plastic container and put the lid on top.
4. At the beginning of the facial, I put the plastic on the base and set the timer for 15 minutes
5. When the time is up, I leave the lid on top until I am ready to use the towels during the facial.

Maybe the cracking is caused by too much steam building up? I'm really baffled as to why the plastic is cracking, as it's a great little steamer apart from this

I had the same kind of problem mine leaked I had 2 replacements which all done the same and I was blamed [emoji15] although I only ever used water they claimed they tested the steamers and I had used essential oils!! I had not xxx

I have one at work, not had any problems with it.

I've had the exact same problems

I had the same kind of problem mine leaked I had 2 replacements which all done the same and I was blamed [emoji15] although I only ever used water they claimed they tested the steamers and I had used essential oils!! I had not xxx

I'm sprinkle some essential oils on the towels, surely this isn't what is causing the cracking!?!

I'm sprinkle some essential oils on the towels, surely this isn't what is causing the cracking!?!
I'm not sure but they claimed I had used them and it states somewhere not too use them?? When I told them I hadn't so I do not know what they were talking about they refused too issue me any more!! They claimed they have never had any issues and I was the only person who had had a problem

I'm not sure but they claimed I had used them and it states somewhere not too use them?? When I told them I hadn't so I do not know what they were talking about they refused too issue me any more!! They claimed they have never had any issues and I was the only person who had had a problem

They said the same to me that they never had this problem before [emoji53] I think the quality of the plastic is bad

They said the same to me that they never had this problem before [emoji53] I think the quality of the plastic is bad
Yes me too and there customer service is terrible as they try too force blame for the fault onto the customer. Very poor service I'd never buy anything from them again. They basically tell you that your a liar xxx

Latest posts

Back