Beauty products! Help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
okay so when i started college we had to pay £200 and got a beauty kit which basically had the essentials: a waxing kit, tinting kit, manicure and pedicure.

we started using honey wax which each of us hated i was bought a tub of tea tree wax that iv used on myself and do like the product however i'm about to start mobile and would like to make sure i use better quality products as our kit included all the cheapest products from the wholesaler they purchased it from.

we were taught wax pot and spatula waxing using wooden disposable spatulas and we used talc to stop the wax sticking to the skin. however i have been watching different methods etc such as using oil, and roller wax, squeeze, and using reusable spatulas.

so for hot wax I've thought about using the Perron Rigot as a lot of GEEKS have talked about it on here. anyone recommend a good warm/cream wax and nice pre/after wax products?

Hello :)

Have you checked out Perron Rigot's warm wax? Xx

nope, i havnt tried any different waxes other than what i trained with? do you recommend i give that a go aswell :)

Latest posts

Back