Beauty room couch or chair? Design tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailz73

Reaction score
Himladies..

Am teying to come up,with a space saving way of designing my beauty room.

Have uploded best pics i could...trouble is the size, with the static couch in its rather tight...was thinking of a slimline cupboard on that back wall, with floating shelves up the wall for products..and a small beauty trolley for moving equip round the bed....

The kitchen is right next door so no running through salon with water etc...so a sink is not that urgent at the moment...

The thought is maybe getting rid of static couch...and getting a therapist chair...how many of you beauty ladies use one and are they a space saver yet easy to use for say massage and facials...

How many of you have had to design in a small space...

Any tips would be greatly received... image.jpg

hi my treatment room is only small also - and it does pose a problem sometimes but you just learn to adapt - i have a wax trolley i can move around and also has lots and lots of storage in the drawers. i also have a small narrow shelving unit for more storage (towels etc) retail products are all out at the front of the salon - i have posted a pic but you cant see shelves unfortunately theyre on the right hand side xx

Attachments

• salon 3.jpg
    salon 3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 179
We bought a threading chair for our smaller beauty room it lies right back for when we do waxing and tinting but great for pedicures as well. We just couldn't fit everything in with having a couch too.

Not sure you could do facials or massage on it you would prob need one of the beds that convert in to chair.

Not in salon today but I'll get the girls to send me a pic xx

hi my treatment room is only small also - and it does pose a problem sometimes but you just learn to adapt - i have a wax trolley i can move around and also has lots and lots of storage in the drawers. i also have a small narrow shelving unit for more storage (towels etc) retail products are all out at the front of the salon - i have posted a pic but you cant see shelves unfortunately theyre on the right hand side xx

Thank you Stephanie.. Your room looks really nice and airy....wish mine was more square lol.....i have no window either...

Sarah

We bought a threading chair for our smaller beauty room it lies right back for when we do waxing and tinting but great for pedicures as well. We just couldn't fit everything in with having a couch too.

Not sure you could do facials or massage on it you would prob need one of the beds that convert in to chair.

Not in salon today but I'll get the girls to send me a pic xx

Thank you...yes am probably going to need the chair to couch...i think i may have to go and look at one to decide...

I Hate interior designing lol...

Sarah x

Your rooms look lovely ladies. But can I ask how you manage doing a treatment such as waxing or massage where you need to get around the couch? Do you ask the client to spin around on the couch? I have a small room like this that I don't use (except for tanning) and wonder if I should use it if it's workable.

Latest posts

Back