Beauty room to rent? Help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
I have decided I want to rent a room in a hairdressers/sunbed shop etc to do my beauty. I qualify to level 2 in a few weeks and also as a creative and bio sculpture nail tech.

Originally i wanted a home salon but currently have no room and until i move house (which will probably be quite far off now) i wont be able to do this.

So i have decided to rent a room somewhere - i have been looking for a while now for rooms - looking on inet etc but can not find any advertised. how can i go about finding one?

just ringing up hairdressers/sunbed shops and asking if they have a room to rent for beauty??

appreciate any help. i wont be ready to do it until jan time but want to get started looking now and getting prices etc.

thanks

This is what I did when I qualified in June. Rented a room. I actually went in any Salons/ hairdressers I came across and asked............. and got. If your out there you'll find somewhere, good luck x

Ok thanks - i will have a look around and go into a few places.

Hi Hayley,

Have you looked in the local newspaper? I know I've seen a few rooms for rent in our local Gazette so I didn't know if you had tried that at all?

Hi Hayley,
we have a beauty room available to rent 6/7 days a week
Extremely reasonable rent .
We are located in North West London though NW8

When I was living in Essex and looking for a room to rent, I spruced myself up and took my portfolio along to a few salons when I new it would be their quieter days.

I got to great places that way.

Good luck!

:eek:A Fashion & Beauty Boutique have a room for let ideal for a beauty therapist with an existing client base or start up.
We're looking for a motivated and friendly person to become part of the team.
Room is equipped to beauty therapy requirements with Studio Center Steamer Nemectron with electric brushes, vacuum, mag lamp, waxing unit, infa read lamp, couch etc.
Assistance with marketing will be available if required.
Rent £100 a week, one month's deposit required with one month rent free
London SE13
contact Anna 077 233 87493/ 0208 297 2525
Rag and Beau
www.ragandbeau.co.uk

:eek:A Fashion & Beauty Boutique have a room for let ideal for a beauty therapist with an existing client base.
We're looking for a motivated and friendly person to become part of the team.
Room is equipped to beauty therapy requirements with Studio Center Steamer Nemectron with electric brushes, vacuum, mag lamp, waxing unit, infa read lamp, couch etc.
Assistance with marketing will be available if required.
Rent £100 a week, one month's deposit required with one month rent free
London SE13
contact Anna 077 233 87493/ 0208 297 2525
Rag and Beau
www.ragandbeau.co.uk

I know that there is a new salon opening n Shenfield (very upmarket) and he has a room there for rent. he said about £150 a week but that might be negotiable.

Have you thought about possible sharing a room with another therapist to split the cost, or work as a team?

Hi Kim,

Can you please pass me some contact details of that salon in Shenfield?

Thanks

Hi
I am looking for a qualified Nail Technician to rent a nail table in my new salon which I will take over in August, I am looking for someone that may also be able to help with beauty treatments if needed. I am located in Romford Essex. Salon is a training salon at present, but I am taking over and turning it into a fully operational Salon, with Beauty, Nails and Sunbeds. So if you are still looking for somewhere and think that this would suit you, please contact me for more details.

Thanks

Sam 07791028333
[email protected]

hi with response to your add on salon geek i have a hair salon with renting a beauty room in tingley Wakefield if you are interested give me a call on 07715471037 emma xxx

hi with response to your add on salon geek i have a hair salon with renting a beauty room in tingley Wakefield if you are interested give me a call on 07715471037 emma xxx

Just thought I'd let you know if you look at the profile you can see where the op is based think you may be a bit far! Lol

Latest posts

Back