• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty room to rent - Taunton, Somerset

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil-beauty

Reaction score
Hi there, as from september i will have a beauty room and or nail station to rent in established salon in taunton town centre to work alongside my self and 1 other therapist. Would suit beauty therapist/holistic therapist or nail technician. Please private message me for more details if interested.

Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi
I am a Holistic therapist working from home at the moment , looking to rent a room 1 or 2 days per week , I am qualified in HYPNOTHERAPY , EFT the Bowen technique, Reiki , Nutrition and weight management.
Please let me know whether you would be interest and how much you would charge me
Kind regards
Michelle

Hi
I am a Holistic therapist working from home at the moment , looking to rent a room 1 or 2 days per week , I am qualified in HYPNOTHERAPY , EFT the Bowen technique, Reiki , Nutrition and weight management.
Please let me know whether you would be interest and how much you would charge me
Kind regards
Michelle

Just so you know, the original poster has been absent from this site since last year.

Latest posts

Back