Beauty Salon In Glasgow for girls day out???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktnb

Reaction score
I am going to Glasgow with the girlies for my birthday and fancy having a few treatments without it costing the world.
Can anyone recommend a salon with a friendly atmosphere that can treat a few girls at the same time?
Ta xx

I am going to Glasgow with the girlies for my birthday and fancy having a few treatments without it costing the world.
Can anyone recommend a salon with a friendly atmosphere that can treat a few girls at the same time?
Ta xx

Brown Cow (Fake Bakes very own concept salon) in West Regent Street is pretty much unrivalled in decor, range of treatments and size (making it great for parties etc).

You can check them out via their website:

Brown Cow Tanning Boutiques - the ultimate beauty experience

HTH's

Derek's right about Brown Cow, looks fab, very cool place to be! Not sure about the relaxed, friendly thing though, tbh! If you like upmarket and expensive (and who doesn't at times?) this would be a great place to go!

If you would like details about our place, let me know and I can pop something in the post for you, we have 8 nail stations, 2 beauty rooms, 2 spray tan booths and a pedicure station, 10 staff and a great laugh!!!!

Depends on what you're looking for? We are on the Southside of Glasgow - less than 10 minutes from City Centre - £7 in a taxi!

There are also other City Centre salons we could recommend, what are you looking for?

Derek's right about Brown Cow, looks fab, very cool place to be! Not sure about the relaxed, friendly thing though, tbh! If you like upmarket and expensive (and who doesn't at times?) this would be a great place to go!

If you would like details about our place, let me know and I can pop something in the post for you, we have 8 nail stations, 2 beauty rooms, 2 spray tan booths and a pedicure station, 10 staff and a great laugh!!!!

Depends on what you're looking for? We are on the Southside of Glasgow - less than 10 minutes from City Centre - £7 in a taxi!

There are also other City Centre salons we could recommend, what are you looking for?

Brown Cow is actually not that expensive Fiona - especially if you are looking for a package deal for a number of friends. Considering the surroundings, it's actually offers exceptional value. With the market as cut throat as it is at the moment I think they realise they can't price themselves out.

Most of their treatments are only a couple of quid more than in our own salon and that's just in a wee town.

Depends what you are looking for though I suppose.....

My nieces go to Brown Cow often and think it is fabidoo.

Thanks guys! xx

Latest posts

Back