Beauty Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack20

Reaction score
I have been using Salon Clarity but am now completely frustrated with it due to reporting limitations - amongst other things Any points on really good software that is flexible, user friendly and has great reporting features in terms of client data and that wont cost me the earth? Software only required as I have hardware.
Thanks
J

I have been using Salon Clarity but am now completely frustrated with it due to reporting limitations - amongst other things Any points on really good software that is flexible, user friendly and has great reporting features in terms of client data and that wont cost me the earth? Software only required as I have hardware.
Thanks
J

If you're looking for something with strong reporting facilities, I'd suggest taking a look at our own Premier Spa system (or Premier Salon, dependent on what your business is geared towards.

Salon Iris. Love it. Great support, online booking etc etc.
You can get more info on their website re costs, but one of the best things I have done. Really cheap texts as well, so great for marketing.

Vicki x

Hi Jack,

SalonTracker offers free custom reports, therefore allows you to choose any criteria you wish to know about. The software offers numerous packages for every budget, is competitively priced, easy to use and feature rich. You can request a free 14 day trial on the website. Please let me know if you would like any further details.

Salon Tracker | Salon Software | Creating the Time & Place

Thanks
J

Im just in the process of leaving salon clarity looking in to new software sorry no help at this point just i also found them very frustrating x

Salon Swift software seems very good. But £84 a month seems a lot just for the business edition. Best off finding one cheaper or finding one where you pay instalments and then owning the software at the end of payment.

We use premier and I'm happy with it - considering I also run a marketing agency, I use the reporting functionality a lot and haven't come across much that I can't do with it.

If you need diagnostic system, which will quickly give you a report you can go on http://www.supplysalons.com
On downloads you can download this free software. It is very easy to use. It classifies human begins according to their anatomical, physiological and psychological traits. Also it tells you the immunity status and pH status. It is a new biotype clasification and it is very useful, because you can have a profile report. :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back