Quantcast

Beauty services working from summer house?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Brookec13

Reaction score
Hi looking for some advice please, I currently do Russian, classic and hybrid lashes from home just on my friends as a hobby, I’m looking into making this my career and I’m starting the pathways in aesthetics in February doing facials with needles & in 6 month time lip fillers, I’m unsure of doing them from my home due to looking unprofessional & the shop prices are through the roof combined with everything else needed it just doesn’t seem do-able.

onto the question - I want to build a summer house on the side of my house, can I work from a summer house and has anyone done it? And if so what is involved, eg taxes/insurance & what’s the first step & who to contact?
ANY help at all will be a huge help! Thank you in advance 😌

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Loads work from summer houses/sheds/garden offices. Use the search option for previous threads

Brookec13

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I’m quite new to this site so can’t find what I need properly and what I have found doesn’t provide any specific answers for my queries ☺

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score

TheDuchess

Reaction score

In this forum, pinned near the top is the place to start. 13 pages of inspiration.

Learning to do your own research is a critical skill in business. There’s all sorts of new things to learn about. Happy browsing.

Latest posts