Beauty services working from summer house?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brookec13

Reaction score
Hi looking for some advice please, I currently do Russian, classic and hybrid lashes from home just on my friends as a hobby, I’m looking into making this my career and I’m starting the pathways in aesthetics in February doing facials with needles & in 6 month time lip fillers, I’m unsure of doing them from my home due to looking unprofessional & the shop prices are through the roof combined with everything else needed it just doesn’t seem do-able.

onto the question - I want to build a summer house on the side of my house, can I work from a summer house and has anyone done it? And if so what is involved, eg taxes/insurance & what’s the first step & who to contact?
ANY help at all will be a huge help! Thank you in advance 😌

Loads work from summer houses/sheds/garden offices. Use the search option for previous threads

Thanks for the reply, I’m quite new to this site so can’t find what I need properly and what I have found doesn’t provide any specific answers for my queries ☺️

Hi looking for some advice please, I currently do Russian, classic and hybrid lashes from home just on my friends as a hobby, I’m looking into making this my career and I’m starting the pathways in aesthetics in February doing facials with needles & in 6 month time lip fillers, I’m unsure of doing them from my home due to looking unprofessional & the shop prices are through the roof combined with everything else needed it just doesn’t seem do-able.

onto the question - I want to build a summer house on the side of my house, can I work from a summer house and has anyone done it? And if so what is involved, eg taxes/insurance & what’s the first step & who to contact?
ANY help at all will be a huge help! Thank you in advance 😌

This won't help but I know some people who have done this and I love it

Latest posts

Back