Beauty shows? please answer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellie

Reaction score
Would like to know from all nail techs what is the most popular items bought at a beauty show? Monomer,polymer, gels, brushes, color powder?? What do you buy???

Well liquid and powder because quiet often its on offer at the shows, then theres all the sample kits to try out all the new stuff, last time I bought a load of new varnish, bits for the E-file coz I get to ask the educators whats the latest thing they are using and anything else my pockets can afford that I can remotely justify buying.:lol:

I usually make a list of what I actually need, buy it all first so I know I've got my stock and then buy new enamels and try out any new products that look interesting.

Dont think there is a popular item in regards from us you buy what you need and wahat catches you eye x

I tend to buy lots of things I didn't plan on getting - depends on whats on offer.

Don't go for gimmicks though. It's only a bargain if its something you'd normally buy and use.

I'm the same as the other girls I'm afraid......I buy my stock first .L&P, files, enamels....then whatever catches my eye.......until I run out of money or room to carry it ! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back