Beauty shows UK/Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebDeb

Reaction score
Hia,
New to this site, apologies if im posting in the wrong area.

I've just gotten back into teh beauty industry after 15 year break (eek i feel old now saying that!), ive went and retrained in waxing with Kim Lawless for brazilian and im going to go do a wee part time waxing course just to bring myself back up to speed/confidence etc im also booking in for spray tan training and looking at eyelash lift/perming.
If anyone has recommendations for the west of Scotland for the best training that would be awesome.

But my main question is, the Beauty Shows, where and when are they? i cant find anything on the big one in the SECC, are they still good? Would i be better to travel down south and what one would you say is the best to go to?

Thanks in advance

x

Hia,
New to this site, apologies if im posting in the wrong area.

I've just gotten back into teh beauty industry after 15 year break (eek i feel old now saying that!), ive went and retrained in waxing with Kim Lawless for brazilian and im going to go do a wee part time waxing course just to bring myself back up to speed/confidence etc im also booking in for spray tan training and looking at eyelash lift/perming.
If anyone has recommendations for the west of Scotland for the best training that would be awesome.

But my main question is, the Beauty Shows, where and when are they? i cant find anything on the big one in the SECC, are they still good? Would i be better to travel down south and what one would you say is the best to go to?

Thanks in advance

x

Professional Beauty, London (February)
Irish Beauty Show (March)
Scottish Beauty, Glasgow (April)
Olympia Beauty, London (October)
Professional Beauty North, Manchester (October 22nd-23rd October - next weekend!)

Living down south, I’ve not been to the Scottish Beauty Show, but I have to say that Profession Beauty in London is probably the largest of all the shows.

Many of the most popular brands exhibit at each show and promote show offers on their websites for those who can’t make it,

Hope that helps.

I'm on the west coast and after hearing the Scottish beauty show wasn't the best I haven't bothered going through and saving up to go to London one. I looked and none of my suppliers were attending and I'm not looking to take on any new brands so for me it would have been an expensive trek.
But saying that, depending on what you're looking for you may pick up some ideas and new products xx

The Scottish beauty show is at the secc in Glasgow this year and it’s going to be have bigger exhibitors this year than it has in previous years. The likes of gelish are going this year. X

Latest posts

Back