• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Therapist looking for work London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently finishing my studies for VTCT NVQ2 and I will graduate on the 1st of June. After that I would love to find a part-time job or do temping whilst studying for my NVQ3. I would ideally be looking to work 2-4 times a week as I am looking to gain some experience. I am very passionate about the beauty industry, helpful, keen to learn and I have the ability to make people feel at ease.

My background is working in different business admin roles in corporates for about 7 years but I made the decision to change my career this year. My past work experience has however taught me many valuable things such as computer literacy, dealing with all sorts of people in international environments, being organized, team work and many other useful skills. I also have a background from working in retail whilst younger.

I am mostly interested in beauty therapist roles (in salon, spa's or even in retail) but also admin and receptionist roles within the beauty industry. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Sofia

Latest posts

Back