Beauty therapist needs a new shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you can help me!?

I've been using the likes of treseme, l'oreal, Pantene and the dreaded head and shoulders for years, and now after reading a few threads I think it's time for a change and use proper good quality products on myself!

I have a fairly dry scalp which gets itchy around my hairline. My hair is coloured and prone to breakage, I use a hair dryer daily but only straighten or curl at the weekend (trying to keep heat to a minimum).

What shampoo and conditioner (and any other beneficial products) can you recommend for me? Xx

oh ditch the Pantene asap! my daughter has the same problem with itching around the hairline,the best she's tried so far was Wella SP Balance Scalp shampoo and conditioner. for hair prone to breakage i've found L'Oreal professionals Absolute Repair range to be good and i use the Thermacell leave in conditioner from the same range every now and again on my own hair,its activated by the heat from your hairdryer so it offers heat protection and much improved managability, sometimes its trial and error finding a hair care regime to suit but fingers crossed you find it x

Latest posts

Back