• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Therapist Reqd - Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
We are looking for a full time beauty therapist to join our team in our new salon.
Ideally, applicant will have salon experience, and be qualified to level 3, although level 2 would be considered.
Ongoing training will be offered, as well as competitive salary. Please contact me for further details
[email protected]

Last edited:
Whereabouts in Essex are you? I am always getting asked about job vacancies in my salon although I don't have any at the moment. I would be more than happy to pass your info on to anyone interested. I am based in Romford, so most requests come from therapists around that area, which is why asked where you are (Essex big area afterall).

Thanks, that would be great! I am in Corringham/stanford le hope. About 5 mins from Lakeside xx
Thank you very much xxx

Ok, not that far then. If I get any enquiries in near future, I'll pass them on to you. Good luck with new venture. xxxx

hi i did send kerry a pm not sure if she got it but i am looking at the moment and im flexible with hours,i have an interview on friday in lakeside all other days im free,:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back