Beauty therapists timing and treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly202

Reaction score
Hi , is there any system or way to check how long a beauty therapist takes to do a treatment ? I have a colleague who says she is on time with treatments but fact is she is constantly running late or overtime and it has an effect on everybody in the Salon , people are starting to get frustrated ?

Assuming she is doing a good job, clients are happy & shes not massivly running over (im talking 10/15 mins not hours) could you not just book out for the time she takes?
I can do some clients nails in 45 mins, on others it takes me 75/90...

We have salon standard times but tbh they dont always work in the real world xx

Clients take different amounts of time even if they are having the same treatment.
You also have to allow for those that regularly arrive early or late.
This is where knowing your clients is so valuable to running an accurate and smooth daily schedule.

This is also why I'll never use an on line booking service for my salon - far too prescriptive and inflexible.

Assuming she is doing a good job, clients are happy & shes not massivly running over (im talking 10/15 mins not hours) could you not just book out for the time she takes?
I can do some clients nails in 45 mins, on others it takes me 75/90...

We have salon standard times but tbh they dont always work in the real world xx
Thank you

Latest posts

Back