Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma193

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just out of interest how many of you do both hair and beauty? Do you feel this works? Xx

Hey I do both, I get my clients for hair and beauty I'm currently only doing treatments on family and friends but it can make you money :) I prefer beauty to hair though I feel it's more relaxing

I do beauty and I'm currently studying hair, I'm hoping they'll work side by side x

i'm qualified in both but only carry out beauty on clients. I do hairdressing on family and close friends on the condition if they lose an ear it's their problem not mine haha x

Hi,
We just do beauty in our salons, but work closely with a local hair salon who offer our customers a discount when they mention us and we do the same the other way round. We find this works well as our clients can get the complete package.

I'm keen to start hairdressing level 2 and would love to be able to offer the whole package. Fingers crossed x

The other night I dreamt that I was cutting hair and enjoying it but I don't think that would be the reality! lol!

Beauty and Nails for me I think :)

I do hair and beauty. I originally started off doing beauty and nails but I worked in a hairdressers, with me in a beauty room at the back. So whenever I was quiet I always use to help out the hairdressers and decided to go back to college and get the qualification. I have now started work on my own and can offer both sides to my clients. For me it was a good decision x

Latest posts

Back