Beauty therapy level 2 VTCT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanya12

Reaction score
Hello Guys I'm new here and I'm half way through my qualification and stuck on one question what doesn't make sense to me I don't know its asking me to list the skin types and is oil or massage cream best for its conditions or the massage bits .

The question : Describe the skin types best suited to oils or cream massage mediums ?

p.s I don't want a stupid answer saying not being arsy here go read a book or search the internet for you answer ,I don't think you should be on a forum in that case.
the course I am doing is being done in 32 weeks fast paced they don't have books by the company or the library doesn't have the book either .

thanks x

Hello, i used to be thrown by the wording of questions when i was doing my study. I think there's a rule on here that we dont answer specific questions for course work??? I may be wrong.

I think you should definitely be given literature to help with study? so id question that asap with your provider. I was always given heaps. I read the spots off everything, Googled everything & pestered my tutor and colleagues like crazy.

The question is asking what skin types are best suited to oils and cream massage mediums. The main skin types are normal, dry, sensitive, oily and combination. So if a client had really oily skin maybe oils wouldnt be great? if a client had dry skin would oil be a good choice?...

Good luck with your course!

Perhaps purchase yourself a text book for the course?
You can get new and second hand ones on eBay and Amazon

Hello, i used to be thrown by the wording of questions when i was doing my study. I think there's a rule on here that we dont answer specific questions for course work??? I may be wrong.

I think you should definitely be given literature to help with study? so id question that asap with your provider. I was always given heaps. I read the spots off everything, Googled everything & pestered my tutor and colleagues like crazy.

The question is asking what skin types are best suited to oils and cream massage mediums. The main skin types are normal, dry, sensitive, oily and combination. So if a client had really oily skin maybe oils wouldnt be great? if a client had dry skin would oil be a good choice?...

Good luck with your course!

You have to buy the book if you want it. I would suggest getting the book of you can’t find your answers elsewhere, I did this qualification last year and google was fine for me

Latest posts

Back