Beauty Therapy Training! What Do You Think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with whatever you decide there are pros and cons with both and only you can weigh them up for your personal circumstances.

My HNC and HND were a very worthwhile 2 years as was my VTCT in Holistic therapies which took 6 months. My VTCT Indian Head Massage which was and intensive 5 days and 3 further months of case studies and portfolio work. My threading course which was a day long also taught me to do the treatment(still on the fence on this one cos I am not very good)

I guess what I am waffling on for is to say that I feel qualified because I am really interested in everything I study wether it be for 2 years full time or 5 intensive days.

I believe what you put in you get back out.

hth's:hug:

Can I clarify that 5 days Intensive teaching equals 35 Solid hours of Teaching with a further three months of practice and case studies.

So to the anonymous person who branded this Rubbish. I would welcome your thoughts on how many hours are necessary!!!

Can I clarify that 5 days Intensive teaching equals 35 Solid hours of Teaching with a further three months of practice and case studies.

So to the anonymous person who branded this Rubbish. I would welcome your thoughts on how many hours are necessary!!!

I take it you also get negative rep points for giving your opinion on this subject - me too, but i think if we go on about it we would never stop so I have decided just to get over it.

Well I don't comment on neg reps very often because they really don't bother me (hell with 1408 rep points I think I can cope with the odd red blip :lol: ) - and I didn't actually receive one on this thread btw!!!

Some people have gone to the effort to give their point of view on this thread which is what Mrs Clooney needed to give her a balanced opinion.

All I can say to those who have neg repped people purely because someone chose a short course over a long course that maybe the long courses ought to teach some people some manners and respect for other peoples' opinions because there are a few people around here who damned well need to learn this.

All these lame people do is put people off posting their VALID opinions and makes this board very one sided and frankly I'm getting tired of having to sort out people's silly sniping around here. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

When I posted this thread, I made it very clear that I did not want it to turn into a slinging match! I asked for constructive posts please and repeated this request through the thread.

We are many on the Geek Site and opinions are varied. It does not mean, however, that one has to sling mud or neg reps in this case! Peeps disagreed with my plans re beauty training but were constuctive in their comments and I don't have a problem with this. THIS IS HOW ONE LEARNS TO PROCESS INFORMATION! They had the integrity to post their thoughts without need for being slapped on the wrists for it.

So to those of you who have felt the need to sling mud but not post your comments for all to view as I and others did, then you are cowards!! End of! For goodness sake, have the integrity to speak up or shut up. You know who you are.

I'm closing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back