Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

Spa equipment in the US
SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Who's going??? This is my first time at any beauty show...... Can't wait :) xxxx

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
I really want to go to this one but sadly I live to far away and with just starting out I don't have the money to pay to get there and to stay over :-( but I soooooo want to go!!! Saving up for Olympia instead xx

Divine Locks

Reaction score
definitely going as its only 20 mins away from me - can't wait :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Tinxy

Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with an excuse to go... LOL
I did love the one in london but Birmingham is nearly on my door step! *sigh* But I'll be naughty and spend money I shouldn't :(

ClaireL

Reaction score
Im going - its my first time as well! EKK!

Lauz012

Reaction score
I'm goin to can't wait I have set myself a budget tho lol otherwise could get very expensive

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
I'm going! My friend said she was driving up and asked if I wanted to go with her :)
Rhiannon x

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Im mega excited about this ..... i have a feeling i may be spending a little too much too ;)...... its all so exciting ;) xxxxx

souz

Reaction score
im trying to decide if im going!!went to excel and spent too much lol but still bits i want to get!!xx

cabby

Reaction score
I am going went to excel spent loads so shouldn't but what the heck lol x

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Im going and alone this time! Went with my friend to london last year and i didnt get anything i wanted as i just ended up following her around and looking at stuff she wanted. Stupid me i know! So im gonna be on a mission at the nec. And im prob gonna spend a fortune! Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Went alone to excel - spent far too much that I didn't have but earnt it back so felt really good lol

Defo going as I'm going up there for uni next yr & the open day is the day before. Too excited! Probably going to spend a fortune again haha x

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Sorry if this is me being thick but where can I find a list of who is exhibiting? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Rhiannon x

Susie H

Reaction score
Sorry if this is me being thick but where can I find a list of who is exhibiting? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Rhiannon x
I couldn't find it either, but I know that Eve taylor, nouvatan, nail harmony and airbase are going to be there.
I'm going on the Sunday, I went to Excel but ended up helping college mates so didn't get half the things I wanted. I'm hoping to talk to a few companies this time, I'm going on my own, on the train, so much easier than driving.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
I couldn't find it either, but I know that Eve taylor, nouvatan, nail harmony and airbase are going to be there.
I'm going on the Sunday, I went to Excel but ended up helping college mates so didn't get half the things I wanted. I'm hoping to talk to a few companies this time, I'm going on my own, on the train, so much easier than driving.
Thanks, it's good to know I'm not blind lol. Oh no...Nouvatan...I might spend more than I'd bargained for! :D
Rhiannon x

Susie H

Reaction score
Thanks, it's good to know I'm not blind lol. Oh no...Nouvatan...I might spend more than I'd bargained for! :D
Rhiannon x
Or we'll have to drag Dawn of for a coffee and make Steve do some work for a change:wink2:

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Or we'll have to drag Dawn of for a coffee and make Steve do some work for a change:wink2:
Lol I met Steve at Excel, isn't he lovely! I'm yet to meet Dawn though. I'm currently running my Sienna stock down so I can change over. I love how personal it is at Nouvatan :D
Rhiannon x

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
When I get on my computer I will post the link to the exhibitors if no one else finds them by that time :) x

Susie H

Reaction score

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
When I get on my computer I will post the link to the exhibitors if no one else finds them by that time :) x
Oooh please, thank you :)
Rhiannon x

Latest posts