Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to agree on the Laurens Way - my word how miserable! Friend fo mine went up to have a look and apparently she was on her BB in the back looking like thunder not giving a hoot about potential customers... lots to learn about customer service lol
I was very disappointed about the absence of Sweetsquared and Peron Rigot personally - I knew they weren't going to be there and to be honest those where the 2 I'd really have liked to have spent more time with... oh well... I'm afraid for me it would work out cheaper next year to order my products online rather than travel up - unless more of the companies I'd like to have some personal discussions with are there...

Trixy what about the London Show in September or the Excel Show at the end of Feb - we do those shows!! :Love:

Overall disjointed with the Birmingham show. Just reminded me of my local market. This is the first time I have been as I usually go to Beauty North however I am away in October so traveled to Birmingham. Safe to say Manchester is far better.

Latest posts

Back