Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Who's going??? This is my first time at any beauty show...... Can't wait :) xxxx

I really want to go to this one but sadly I live to far away and with just starting out I don't have the money to pay to get there and to stay over :-( but I soooooo want to go!!! Saving up for Olympia instead xx

definitely going as its only 20 mins away from me - can't wait :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I'm trying to come up with an excuse to go... LOL
I did love the one in london but Birmingham is nearly on my door step! *sigh* But I'll be naughty and spend money I shouldn't :(

Im going - its my first time as well! EKK!

I'm goin to can't wait I have set myself a budget tho lol otherwise could get very expensive

I'm going! My friend said she was driving up and asked if I wanted to go with her :)
Rhiannon x

Im mega excited about this ..... i have a feeling i may be spending a little too much too ;)...... its all so exciting ;) xxxxx

im trying to decide if im going!!went to excel and spent too much lol but still bits i want to get!!xx

I am going went to excel spent loads so shouldn't but what the heck lol x

Im going and alone this time! Went with my friend to london last year and i didnt get anything i wanted as i just ended up following her around and looking at stuff she wanted. Stupid me i know! So im gonna be on a mission at the nec. And im prob gonna spend a fortune! Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Went alone to excel - spent far too much that I didn't have but earnt it back so felt really good lol

Defo going as I'm going up there for uni next yr & the open day is the day before. Too excited! Probably going to spend a fortune again haha x

Sorry if this is me being thick but where can I find a list of who is exhibiting? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Rhiannon x

Sorry if this is me being thick but where can I find a list of who is exhibiting? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Rhiannon x

I couldn't find it either, but I know that Eve taylor, nouvatan, nail harmony and airbase are going to be there.
I'm going on the Sunday, I went to Excel but ended up helping college mates so didn't get half the things I wanted. I'm hoping to talk to a few companies this time, I'm going on my own, on the train, so much easier than driving.

I couldn't find it either, but I know that Eve taylor, nouvatan, nail harmony and airbase are going to be there.
I'm going on the Sunday, I went to Excel but ended up helping college mates so didn't get half the things I wanted. I'm hoping to talk to a few companies this time, I'm going on my own, on the train, so much easier than driving.

Thanks, it's good to know I'm not blind lol. Oh no...Nouvatan...I might spend more than I'd bargained for! :D
Rhiannon x

Thanks, it's good to know I'm not blind lol. Oh no...Nouvatan...I might spend more than I'd bargained for! :D
Rhiannon x
Or we'll have to drag Dawn of for a coffee and make Steve do some work for a change:wink2:

Or we'll have to drag Dawn of for a coffee and make Steve do some work for a change:wink2:

Lol I met Steve at Excel, isn't he lovely! I'm yet to meet Dawn though. I'm currently running my Sienna stock down so I can change over. I love how personal it is at Nouvatan :D
Rhiannon x

When I get on my computer I will post the link to the exhibitors if no one else finds them by that time :) x

When I get on my computer I will post the link to the exhibitors if no one else finds them by that time :) x

Oooh please, thank you :)
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back