Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure which ones are airbase makeup as I don't know all the brands but there you go : D lol x

wow thanks pinkbunny :D just seen lots of other stands i will be harrasing!!!! oh my gosh so excited!!!!

Would love to meet up with fellow Geeks and Nouvatanners - how about when you get your badge, you could put a SG and a NT on it in black pen and then we can recognise each other? (More subtle than holding a copy of the Financial Times and a single red rose) LOL

how about when you get your badge, you could put a SG on it in black pen and then we can recognise each other? (More subtle than holding a copy of the Financial Times and a single red rose) LOL

OMG that's a brilliant idea! I think that's the best way as it seems like trying to organise on here for a meet up would be very difficult...unless someone starts a Facebook page just for those who want to meet...?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Would love to meet up with fellow Geeks and Nouvatanners - how about when you get your badge, you could put a SG and a NT on it in black pen and then we can recognise each other? (More subtle than holding a copy of the Financial Times and a single red rose) LOL

Darn, I had the red rose ready! :p x

I registered for my tickets ages ago & i keep getting emails saying 'refister for your tickets now etc...' so i dont know if its registered properly? Anyone else had these emails? Havent been to a show since i went to salon international in 2010! Need to get a new spray tan machine and possibly some nouvatan :) x

I will look out for the red rose then!!! I have also update my profile picture to a more recent one - have had a few hair colour changes since my last profile pic!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Last edited:
Sweet squared not there boo-hoo :-(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Thats what i thought too lol.

Hows the new season of bsbikes going rhiannon? Im determined to get to one of the meeting this year! Lol x

I registered for my tickets ages ago & i keep getting emails saying 'refister for your tickets now etc...' so i dont know if its registered properly? Anyone else had these emails? Havent been to a show since i went to salon international in 2010! Need to get a new spray tan machine and possibly some nouvatan :) x

I registered ages ago abs kept getting those emails just got one to say ticket is on its way out. Give it a few says and ring again

I might go I wasn't sure whether to as it is quite far from me but then I don't go and I'm all disappointed when I read about your day lol

Thats what i thought too lol.

Hows the new season of bsbikes going rhiannon? Im determined to get to one of the meeting this year! Lol x

I'm gutted, I wanted to buy some Minx :( oh well!

I've just pm'ed you about the bikes :)
Rhiannon x

I'm going my first beauty show yay! I'm taking my mum lol!xx

Hello everyone,

We are really excited for Beauty UK, some fabulous new products being launched.

New mineral products, the Kaviar Gauche, Colour Mania and Marrakesh Bronzing will all be at the show.

Come and meet us, the #ArtdecoCreatives pro makeup artists will be demonstrating and answering all your questions.

Look forward to seeing you all! :)

Just got my ticket! See you all there ;) x

yay my ticket has just arrived :) quick Q to anyone that can help me- my badge says 'hairdresser' on it even tho i also ticked the box for spray tanning :/ does this mean i wont be able to buy spray tanning equipment even tho im qualified? or will it be alright on the day? shall i take a photocopy of my certificate or do you think they'll believe me when i say im qualified aha xx

If not, show them this post :p x

Woohoo tickets are here. Now just to decide how to get there!

woohooo my ticket arrived today too!! well actually i got 3 seperate letters with 3 seperate badges in all saying my name... who wants to come with me as me???!!!

i think you'll be fine with hairdresser written on it, mine says beautician but i always buy hairstuff, personally i'd take a certificate just to be on the safe side though, imagin if you got there and they said no :)

Still not got mine?!?
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back