Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohooo my ticket arrived today too!! well actually i got 3 seperate letters with 3 seperate badges in all saying my name... who wants to come with me as me???!!!

i think you'll be fine with hairdresser written on it, mine says beautician but i always buy hairstuff, personally i'd take a certificate just to be on the safe side though, imagin if you got there and they said no :)
Ive got 2 aswel! One for beauty & one for hair aha! Yeah ill take my certificate, only got 1 thing i deffo want to buy and thats a new spray tan machine so ill be well peed off it they wouldnt let me! :/ x

mine hasnt' come yet it had better come soon!!!! lol

mine hasnt' come yet it had better come soon!!!! lol

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm going to call them tomorrow if it's not here by then.
Rhiannon x

dont worry people! i have two spare for beautyUK, they say my name on them but its alllll good :wink2: i'm thinking of getting a back up spray tan machine, i've got a new one but my old one caught on fire and i had to wait for my new one to come and lose out on clients x

Hi Everyone
The tickets were sent early this week so you should have them by Monday next week. If they haven't come through by then give us a call on 01332227698 and we can help you.
:)
x

Anyone else still not got their ticket?
Rhiannon x

I got mine now yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

I rang today and they said my ticket had been sent and should be with me by the end of the week. I asked what to do if it's not here by then and they said there'll be a desk by the entrance that I can give my name and address to and they'll print it out for me.
Rhiannon x

I rang today and they said my ticket had been sent and should be with me by the end of the week. I asked what to do if it's not here by then and they said there'll be a desk by the entrance that I can give my name and address to and they'll print it out for me.
Rhiannon x

Ooh thanks for that I was getting concerned ! x

Yeah me to mines not come yet :/

Are the products at beauty uk VAT free?xxx

Are the products at beauty uk VAT free?xxx

Show offers are up to the companies so yes some will be vat free, some will have offers on kits etc. Take a look at the exhibitors list posted earlier in the thread if you're looking for a particular company.

Rhiannon x

What is everyone wearing? Uniform or normal clothes?
I want to look professional but be comfortable too :) xx

What is everyone wearing? Uniform or normal clothes?
I want to look professional but be comfortable too :) xx

Normal clothes. Defo whatever's the most comfortable clothes & shoes you own!! x

Do we have to take our certificates with us? This is my first time going, only ever been to salon international before. Please geeks, I don't want to turn up if I'm not going to be aloud in.

Do we have to take our certificates with us? This is my first time going, only ever been to salon international before. Please geeks, I don't want to turn up if I'm not going to be aloud in.

I went last year and wasn't asked I didn't take them

I've been to a few shows and never ever been asked for any proof of qualification so don't worry, they'll let you in!! :)

Whereabouts in MK are you. I'm in Monkston! :)

xx

I'm taking my own lunch as I've found food to be v expensive at these shows and I'd rather save my pennies for beauty goodies!!

Lyns xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Ticket is here - woohoo !!!!!!!!!
Yes food v expensive I paid £6 for a scabby dry sarnie last year...!

Is there an arranged hello organised? x

Latest posts

Back