Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone
It's lovely to hear so many of you are coming to BeautyUK, our offices are open until Friday for any ticket queries, please do feel free to call our dedicated ticket hotline number 01332 227698, they'd be happy to help.
If you have had an email confirmation that your ticket has been registered then bring that along and it will be exchanged for an entry badge.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the show!

Yay ticket finally came today, phew! :)
Rhiannon x

ITS TOMORROW PEOPLE!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! is it safe to take a bank card? i have cash too but incase i go overboard like last year i'll have to pay with card (not credit card) x

I've always used bank cards and think you'll be fine xx

I've made a list of all of the companies that I want to go to as I know what I'm like and I will get so flustered that I will end up forgetting where I wanted to go!!

It's my first time to an event like this... So excited! :) x

I've always used bank cards and think you'll be fine xx

thank you :D i've lost the pin on my business card aswell so spending the savings it is :wink2:

i've made a list too! my dads trying to talk me out of going, he seems to think i'm going to get kidnapped and raped if i ever go out by myself, lol.... paranoid!!! anyhoo.... bring on the spending!!!

Ive got a list and im sticking to it.....honestly! ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Was going to make a list but ive only got to get a new spray tan machiene & some samples from nouvatan and the rest is just to spend on myself aha! Or if i see bits and pieces i can add to my little salon :) not going till monday but im so excited! 2 sleeps! :D xx

My ticket is here x

I was there all day today building our stand and speaking to other companies directors . It's MASSIVE !!! Think your all gona have a ball

Ah sounds great so excited now! Not going until monday. Hope there is still plenty of stock left there by then :-/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I'm going Monday too, often go on the last day and have never missed out on anything, in fact have got a few bargains, some stall holders sell stuff cheap rather than take back stock! :) Have fun :) x

Monday for me too !!! X

im going tomorrow with some girls from college! cant wait - i missed out on london because my OH had to work last minute :(

this is the first beauty show ive been too, dont really know what to expect!! lol

Sent from my GT-S5360

im going tomorrow with some girls from college! cant wait - i missed out on london because my OH had to work last minute :(

this is the first beauty show ive been too, dont really know what to expect!! lol

Sent from my GT-S5360

You will have a fab time, your feet will ache so make sure you have comfy shoes on!! Oh and food & drinks normally pretty pricey so take your own, I just stop off at Tescos on way and pick up a sarnie and drink :D

Have fun! :)

I'm going Monday too, often go on the last day and have never missed out on anything, in fact have got a few bargains, some stall holders sell stuff cheap rather than take back stock! :) Have fun :) x

I like the sound of that lol! I'm going Monday too x

Hi, does anybody have any idea what discouts the following will be doing at the show:

Sienna X- on solutions
Nouvatan - on solutions
Majestic Towels
Beauty Express

I need to visit these and stock up but its a 2hr drive and will cost approx £45 return in fuel......

Just want to make sure it's going to be worth it.

Many thanks :o

Hi, does anybody have any idea what discouts the following will be doing at the show:

Sienna X- on solutions
Nouvatan - on solutions
Majestic Towels
Beauty Express

I need to visit these and stock up but its a 2hr drive and will cost approx £45 return in fuel......

Just want to make sure it's going to be worth it.

Many thanks :o

Nouvatan are doing 20% off. Can't help with the others though.
Rhiannon x

Sienna X 20% off ....

I went today and just sooo feckin annoyed that CND wasnt there. I really wanted to purchase a 36w UV lamp. They were there last year & Bio Sculpture was there 2 years ago but neither of them today ! Wish I knew why... Arent we good enough in the West Midlands :(

Latest posts

Back