Beauty UK Birmingham, May 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callaghan just checked the booklet and can't see anything for majestic but this is for Beauty Express hth's

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336937239.665060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336937239.665060.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 82
Just got back, had a fab time!! Hope you all did too, can't wait to try out all my goodies!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Anyone do the palm reading and tarot cards thingy? Mine was so true it's freaky!

I got my Nouvatan, lots of tips to try from pro impressions, some blue glitter, and I treated myself to a Scratch mag subscription.

What did you all get?

Rhiannon x

I spent a grand total of £20....because I left my purse at home!!! haha. Oh well, saved me a few hundred quid.

I did manage to get the companies I intended to buy from to honour the show price if I call later to buy. :)

My legs ache! :/

I went today and just sooo feckin annoyed that CND wasnt there. I really wanted to purchase a 36w UV lamp. They were there last year & Bio Sculpture was there 2 years ago but neither of them today ! Wish I knew why... Arent we good enough in the West Midlands :(
We haven't ever done the NEC :)

I bought some dashing diva tips, glitter, callous peel and a few other bits and bobs. Saw Lauren G, have to say she looked fairly miserable :( x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Ended up spending £300!! Hehe! I bought:

Sienna x 3ltrs offer (fantastic!)
Gelish glitters (lush!)
Kooky nail wraps x 8
Opi pedicure set
Lashes
Couch cover
Bits and bobs nail stuff

I had a great day, enjoyed it more than london i think. Got everything i needed in 2hrs :)

Hope everyone had a great day and got everything they wanted xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I bought loads. Nouvatan, sterex products, makeup brushes, makeup and stand etc, microdermabrasion monu products, spa ritual products! Oh dear lol. I had a fab time. There was a lot of eyebrow makeup products and ipl machines. Last year there was a lot of eyelash extension company. It a great day out

Omg I loved it I bought so much my favourite purchase a wig/hair piece love it! Got laurens way tan, eyebrow stencils, flicks, hair remover pad thing lol that new mascara that lasts 3 days lol nail things and make up lol! Whoops! Wanted a suitcase but they ran out and only had skull ones :(

1st time I've been, had a brilliant day, went to excel and I found that overwhelming purely due to the amount of people there, I found b'ham less busy easier to see everything. Overspent on sienna x and bought a few other bits an bobs treated myself to eyebrow makeup, which I've always avoided as I'm bleach blonde, but was really impressed with this 1! Can't wait to go to the next show!! Think my oh will have something to say about it tho!
:-/ x

Hi Everyone
Thank you so much for posting such fab comments about the show, we really appreciate it. Great to hear you enjoyed it, that's the best news we can have. Can't wait to see you all again next year!

Will definatley be going again next year :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

First time I've been to Birmingham and went down on Sunday and spent a fortune on varnish, hair dazzle, glitter tats, makeup and brushes, callus remover pads, eve Taylor and bits and bobs. Have to save now next one for me is Manchester in October lol

Me and my daughter went today and had a great time and came home with, Dashing diva French wraps, eyelashes & glue, heated mits & boots, loads of Monu stuff, make up, eyebrow stencils, earrings and other bits and bobs, I also had some botox :wink2:

The only down side was getting stuck in a awful traffic jam, ended up taking 4 hours to get back to Manchester!

Shelley X :)

Got a TS50 and sample from nouvatan, 1 10%litre of sienna and two samples (8% and tonights the night) some promo stuff and retail sachets and a top :) spent a small fortune on artdeco make up for myself haha! A christian brow thingy And some OPI :) went to get a sample from laurens way but they didnt do them and she looked so miserable and grumpy! Didnt smile once! Spent £410! Oops :) cant wait to go next year and i hope they have some more hair stalls as it was a little disapointing ): x

I went on Sunday! Loved it!

Got loads of nail bits and bobs for my kit, and make up for myself.

Does anyone know if CND will be at Olympia?

Sent from my GT-S5360

I went today and just sooo feckin annoyed that CND wasnt there. I really wanted to purchase a 36w UV lamp. They were there last year & Bio Sculpture was there 2 years ago but neither of them today ! Wish I knew why... Arent we good enough in the West Midlands :(

Hi sleeping beauty... Can I just say we were not there last year and have never done that show! Would be very happy for you to PM about the lamp....

I went on Sunday! Loved it!

Got loads of nail bits and bobs for my kit, and make up for myself.

Does anyone know if CND will be at Olympia?

Sent from my GT-S5360

As far as I am aware yes we will be!

I went on Sunday and it was my first time. I couldn't believe how many nail and teeth whitening stalls there were. I was a little disappointed at the lack of tanning stalls, but still had a fab day. Managed to get a bargain tunic and some eyebrow makeup. Were Nouvatan giving away free samples? I did go up to ask but it was so busy and I'd had enough by then so gave up lol. I have to say there were a few brave people having tans done I didn't expect them to be in front of everyone :eek:.

Have to agree on the Laurens Way - my word how miserable! Friend fo mine went up to have a look and apparently she was on her BB in the back looking like thunder not giving a hoot about potential customers... lots to learn about customer service lol
I was very disappointed about the absence of Sweetsquared and Peron Rigot personally - I knew they weren't going to be there and to be honest those where the 2 I'd really have liked to have spent more time with... oh well... I'm afraid for me it would work out cheaper next year to order my products online rather than travel up - unless more of the companies I'd like to have some personal discussions with are there...

Latest posts

Back